Yes yes yeeess, I’ll have a long holiday and many time-offs next week. Maybe God knows I’m dying this week. I found myself got trapped into the foolishness of college and lacked of desire to enjoy my life (because I don’t have any time to coddle myself with my interests). As my promise last week, I won’t be lazy this week, and I take it. I reverted to my old rule : have to chiefly pertain myself to my main ambition, graduated cum laude, huuuff.. I know my college will ferment myself with assignments, but isn’t it an upshot? “If you want to be somebody, if you want to go somewhere, you got to wake up and pay attention.” – Sister Act 2 the movie. However, it’s not really difficult being a person with a compulsive need to work, even though I’m not a-100%-painstaking person, but painstakingness is the way running in my blood.
Hmmh.. by the way, on last Wednesday, I had my first day being a counselor. I chose a public junior high school near my house to be the place I give the counseling. Why must junior high? It mustn’t, actually we decide on our own, and it was my impulsive decision. LOL. Ok back to the topic, I have to give some lessons about self-improvement to those students. After had a good deal with the guidance-and-counseling teachers, they placed me at 2 classes, 7th grade and 8th grade. I was utterly nervous on my first day. i didn’t know how the class act, how the students treat me, and something like that. But wooow, what a surprise, they behave nicely, quite noisy but they are teenagers, oh come on! They are sweet, innocent (half not). I often heard some normative (concrete operational) thoughts from them, can’t see the whole part of an issue, that signify immaturity of them. However, It’s fine, they have a super-loooong time to go. And I’m impressed, they are nice. 🙂
Ok now, I want to do a homework that Priska has given to me (thank you, dearest!). And the rules are:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button (ONLY ONCE!!!) to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS – even if it is incredibly embarrassing.
4. Tag 15 friends who might enjoy doing the same as well as the person you got the note from.
1) IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY…
labels of love – fergie (love is always okay, isn’t it?)
2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Low – Flo rida Ft T pain (low? OMG!!)
3) WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GIRL/GUY?
Corazon Espinado – Santana (I don’t know what this song is describing about)
4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
pretty fly for a white guy – The offspring (hahaha, I’m pretty flying! *but not for a white guy!)
5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE PURPOSE?
Lucky – Jason Mraz (Amen!)
6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
better man – Robbie Williams (better woman, yes it is)
7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
insomnia – Craig david (baahahah! Hypersomniaaaa!!!)
8 ) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Shakespeare in love – layla kaylif (how romantic!)
9) WHAT IS 2+2?
Would you be happier? – the corrs (?????)
10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
I think God can explain – Splender (hahahaha, okay, let God explain. God will explain, friends. LOL)
11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Runaway – The corrs (I won’t!!!)
12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
just a lil bit – 50 cent (lil bit what? Lil bit messy, I guess, hahaha!)
13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
there she goes – sixpence non the richer (here I go (again))
14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
hide you – kosheen (not to be crabbed by any slut around me)
15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
smoke – Natalie imbruglia (oh, they haven’t known yet that I smoke)
16) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
heaven knows – rick price (nice song..)
17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
jenny – the click five (hahahah! Another nice song (although I’m not really sure it’s nice as well for funeral, what do you think?)
18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
hot n cold – katy perry (hot chocolate and cold (iced) chocolate, yuuumm!)
19) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
the rock show – blink 182 (yeaaay! you guys always roooock my life!)
20) WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
stupid – martin brothers (so, just stop it stupidly)
21) HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Lonely no more – rob Thomas (of course not, I wouldn’t ask anybody to die with me, I’ll die alone)
22) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
don’t stop the music – rihanna (ah, unrelated!)
23) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH
shy guy – Diana king (hhahaha, shy guy? Why are you shy, guy?)
24) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
angel – shaggy (another unrelated!)
25) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Ring my bells – Enrique iglesias (will there a bell at my wedding? Like a school-bell or a doorbell? Hahahah!)
26) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Party people – fergie ft nelly (so stay away from me, hahaha! *did I scare you?*)
27) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
i’m really hot – missy Elliott (ROFL. am i?)
28) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
go on girl – ne yo (So I wouldn’t change anything, perhaps)
29) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
umbrella – rihanna (not the umbrella, but the weather!!!!)
30) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
turn off the light – nelly furtado. (and do this in the unenlightened room. Hahah!)
Done! Hahaha, the results are so funny. Oh, what time is it? Noooo.. I have to go, everybody. I’m tagging EVERYONE!! See you guys later, and have a great weekend!